Maxwell’s Concerts & Events is the most versatile, new event space in Waterloo Region. It’s located at 35 University Avenue East, seconds away from both Wilfrid Laurier University and University of Waterloo.
Maxwell’s regularly hosts events of all types and sizes including concerts, private parties, corporate functions, weddings and much more.
– Maxwell’s features 3 industrial 14′ x 14′ garage doors that can be used to section off the venue into smaller rooms.
– The entire facility is licensed for up to 700 patrons.
– The medium sized room can hold up to 500 patrons.
– The front room, The Tank Room, is licensed for 200 patrons.
– 2 large bars featuring draught beer, spirits, tall cans, wine and more
– 2 stages; the main stage is customizable and can be up to 32′ wide by 16′ deep by 32″ high. The smaller stage in the Tank Room is 16′ wide by 12′ deep by 23″ high.
– 250 free paved parking spaces available on site
– 1 main projector + screen, more can be added upon request
– Catering available upon request from the preferred catering partners: click here for more info
– Private Green Room for bands which includes couches, a fridge and a private washroom with a shower
– Convenient loading bay on ground level
-For a detailed list of the equipment we available for our large room, click here:
*console choices are left up to the venue and technical staff to decide what is being used for each event*
For booking requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full room, both bars
Full room and big stage.
Room with garage doors down.
View of The Tank Room bar.