1. Tickets are available both online and at the door: www.ticketscene.ca/maxwells
2. Times: Doors 7:30pm, Coney Hatch 8:00pm, Steve Harris British Lion 9:15pm
3. You can show your ticket on your phone: please set your brightness to high and have the barcode ready to be scanned. Printed tickets are preferred if possible.
4. There is lots of free on-site parking (most is at the rear of the plaza)
5. This is a 19+ Licensed event, please have your valid photo ID ready at the door
6. We have a no re-entry policy; there is a designated smoking area outside.
7. We have a coat check available, $3 per coat.
8. No meet and greets are scheduled for this show.
Steve Harris; bassist, occasional keyboardist, backing vocalist, primary songwriter and founder of the British heavy metal band Iron Maiden. He has been the band’s only constant member since their inception in 1975. British Lion is Steve’s debut solo album
Harris is bringing his side project British Lion to Canada for the first time. Harris formed the band in 2012 and released a debut album with touring concentrated mainly in Europe.
With a 2nd album in the works British Lion has announced dates in Brazil and Japan and are excited to add the 5 Canadian shows to their schedule.
Harris has invited his long time friends in Coney Hatch to special guests on the Canadian dates making this the first time since Iron Maiden’s 1983 “Piece of Mind” tour that both Steve and Coney Hatch will share the same stage.
Coney Hatch returned in 2013 with the release of Coney Hatch 4 which earned them a spot in the top 50 best albums of that year in Classic Rock Magazine.
“We’re honoured that Steve invited us to be part of his first ever British Lion Canadian tour, it’ll be like Deja Vu ” said Andy Curran bassist and lead vocalist of Coney Hatch